Thank U for all that U do to help your alma mater!
The Union College Annual Fund is powered by over 250 alumni volunteers, who are the driving force behind the Fund’s success and who guide the Fund’s development and engage fellow alumni in supporting the College. This year, the unrestricted annual dollar goal is $4,850,000.
Annual Fund volunteers demonstrate leadership for their Class by working directly with the Volunteer Manager to meet or exceed Class goals for dollars and donors. Volunteers call, write, email notes to classmates, and post on their social media pages, during the Fund Year encouraging them to participate with a contribution to the Annual Fund before June 30. Volunteers help spread the word about special giving opportunities and important dates in the Fund Year. Volunteers are recognized for their leadership with an honor roll in the Annual Report of Donors and with invitations to special events on and off campus.
Here is a volunteer checklist:
- Contribute your Annual Gift every year between July 1 – June 30. If you have already done so THANK YOU!
- Review the giving history for Classmate contact assignments.
- Thank your classmates personally for all pledges and gifts.
- Review Minerva’s Footrace for your Class giving and participation statistics.
- Review and sign Confidentiality Agreement and Volunteer Survey. Please return to Union College.
- Have fun! Come to the Volunteer Appreciation Dinner during Homecoming/Family Weekend.