Contact Us

Update Your Address

Complete this form to change your address

Please provide the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your student's name and class year
  • Student's ID #
  • Who it  pertains to (for example, father, mother and student OR mother and student OR mother only)
  • Your old mailing address
  • Your new mailing address
  • Your new phone number
  • Your email address

Email Don Tallman in the Registrar's Office or send a written letter to:
Don Tallman
Registrar's Office, Union College
807 Union Street
Schenectady, NY 12308